E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zeraati, M., Golshan, M., and Guerrero, J. (2019) Voltage quality improvement in low voltage distribution networks using reactive power capability of single-phase PV inverters. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, in Press, 10:5057–5065. [Google Scholar]
- Li, H., Li, F., Xu, Y. (2010) Adaptive voltage control with distributed energy resources: algorithm, theoretical analysis, simulation, and field test verification. IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 25:1638–1647. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, T., O’Neill, D., and Kamath, H. (2015) Dynamic control and optimization of distributed energy resources in a microgrid. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 6:2884–2894. [Google Scholar]
- Seidi Khorramabadi, S.,, and Bakhshai, A. (2015) Critic-based self-tuning PI structure for active and reactive power control of VSCs in microgrid systems. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 6:92–103. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X., Li, Y., and Seem, J. E. (2013) Maximum power point tracking for photovoltaic system using adaptive extremum seeking control. IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Tech., 21:2315–2322. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.