E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Li, S. C, Zhou, Z. Q Li, L. P (2015) Comprehensive geophysical prediction and treatment measures of karst caves in deep buried tunnel[J]. Journal of applied geophysics, 116(5): 247–257. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, G Bai, M. Z, Wang, C. L (2016) The three-dimensional imaging technology and its improvement for geological structure based on the TRT system[J]. Chinese Journal of geophysics, 59(7): 2684–2693. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y. Z Mei, R. W (2011) Advantages of TGP advance geology prediction technology in tunnels[J]. Tunnel Construction, 31(01): 21–32. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y. G Jiang, H Zhao, X. P (2006) Tunnel seismic tomography method for geological prediction and its application[J]. Applied Geophysics, 3(2): 69–74. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, G. H Wang, Y. S Li, Y. H (2014) Application of three–dimensional imaging system for forecasting geological disasters in underground engineering[J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 10(s1):1735–1739. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, G. J Li, J. J Jiang, Z. G (2018) Application of AGI–T3 to advance geological prediction for construction of water conveyance tunnel[J]. Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering, 49(6): 164–170. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y Fu, N. Y and Lu, X. L (2019) Application of a new geophone and geometry in tunnel seismic detection[J]. Sensors, 19(5): 1246–1260. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.