E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Shi, Z.Y., Wang, C.X., Li, Q.H. (2015) Research on Key Issues of China’s Offshore Wind Power Development in the “14th Five-Year Plan”. Electric Power, 53: 8–17. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, H.L., Hu, Z.L., Dai, W.B., et al. (2020) Development Status and Trend of Offshore Wind Power. Energy and Energy Conservation, 6: 51–53. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Z.Q., Chen, B., Zhou, M. (2016) Offshore Wind Power Transmission Engineering Technology and Application. China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z. (2016) Flexible HVDC transmission system. China Machine Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Hao, W.H., Zhou, Y. (2019) Research on the Selection of Key Electrical Equipments in Offshore VSC-HVDC Converter Station. Southern Energy Construction, 2019, 6(01):31–35. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, D.L., Han. J.H., Li, Y.Z., et al. (2018) Research on UHVDC Transmission and Construction of Converter Valve. Shandong electric power, 45: 78–80. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, B., Zhang, W.W., Yu, H.B., et al. (2018) Anti seismic design of a supported converter valve tower. Machine Design and Manufacturing Engineering, 47: 35–39. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, C.J., Liu, S.Z., Li, A.J. (2018) Influence of prestressing force on dynamic characteristics of simply supported prestressed concrete beam. Journal of Lanzhou Jiaotong University, 37(05): 13–17. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, L.L. (2013) Analysis of Prestressing Effect on Natural Frequency for Simply Supported Beam. Phd thesis. Jilin University, Jilin. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, J.T., Wu, H.L. (2010) Prestress Force Effect on Natrual Frequencies of Simply Supported Prestressed Beams. Science Technology and Engineering, 10: 2909–2912+2919. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, J., (2005) Theoretical and Experimental research on Sunflower-patterned Large-span Spatial Cable-truss Tensile Structures. Phd thesis. Zhejiang University, Hangzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.W., Sun, L., Zhang, X.Y., et al. (2019) Effect of initial stresses and deformations on the natural frequencies of beams. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 38: 46–51. [Google Scholar]
- Enblom, R., Coad, J.N.O., Berggren, S. (1993) Design of HVDC converter station equipment subject to severe seismic performance requirements. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 8(4): 1766–1772. [Google Scholar]
- Larder, R.A., Gallagher, R.P., Nilsson, B. (1989) Innovative seismic design aspects of the Intermountain Power Project Converter Stations. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 4(3): 1708–1714. [Google Scholar]
- Nakagaki, S., Uchida, T., Koyama, M., et al. (1991) Studies on aseismic measure for multistage thyristor valves. Power Delivery IEEE Transactions on, 6: 1819–1824. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, X.H., Zhang, C., Xie, Y.L., et al. (2014) Research on Anti-seismic Performance of IGBT valves of Flexible HVDC. China Electric Power (Technology Edition), 08: 19–22. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Construction of China. (2013) GB50260 — 2013 Code for seismic design of electrical installation. China Planning Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.