E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Chen Guoping. (2018) Guest Chief Editor’s Note. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems., 42 (22): 1. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad F. (2020) Ultra-high-speed non-unit non-differential protection scheme for buses of MMC-HVDC grids. J. IET Renewable Power Generation., 14(9): 1541–1549. [Google Scholar]
- Li Botong, Li Chunbo, Li Bin, Wen Weijie. (2020) Study on the distributed-parameter resistance earth model and potential distribution of the monopole-ground-return HVDC. J. Electric Power Systems Research., 187. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Qing, Shan Xin, Luo Jianyu. (2017) Source-grid-load Coordinated Control Strategy and Its Application Under UHVDC Faults. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems., 41(5): 147–152. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Yongjie, Wang Shengming, Xu Tasihan. (2018) Concurrent computing architecture for power system security stability analysis based on process configuration. J. Power System Protection and Control., 46(11): 92–98. [Google Scholar]
- Bo Zhiqian, Lin Xiangning, Wang Qingping. (2016) Developments of power system protection and control. J. Protection and Control of Modern Power Systems., 1(1): 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shengming, Xu Tasishan, Guo jian. (2017) Multi-Scheme Concurrent Security Check of Dispatching Schedule. J. Southern Power System Technology., 11(5): 56–62. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bijun, Xu Jianbing, Xu Taishan. (2008) Engineering application of integrated and coordinated defense technology of large power system security and stability. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems., 32(6): 25–30. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Jianfeng, Yu Zhihong, Tian Fang. (2008) Dynamic security assessment & early warning system of power system. J. Proceedings of the CSEE., 28(34): 87–93. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Han, Jiang Quanyuan. (2013) A parallel transient stability algorithm for large-scale power system based on GPU platform. J. Power System Protection and Control., 41(4): 13–20. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xingzhi, Yan Zheng, Shen Chen. (2011) Grid computing of operation scheduling with security constraint based on SOA. J. Power System Protection and Control., 39(24): 90–95. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Gaoming, Song Wei, Qiu Xiangdong. (2014) A P2P based hybrid parallel algorithm for on-line checking protection setting. J. Southern Power System Technology., 8(2): 60–64. [Google Scholar]
- Li Feng, Li Hucheng, Yu Yijun. (2013) Fast computing technologies for static security checking based on parallel computation and data reuse. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems., 37(14): 75–80. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Jianfeng, Feng Changyou, Lu Guangming. (2015) On-line trend analysis technology of large power grid considering operation mode arrangement. J. Automation of Electric Power Sytems 39-(1), 111–116. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haibo, Zhu Cunhao. (2016) Distributed parallel calculation management mechanism considering time-space and application dimensions. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems., 40(15): 106–112. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Liang, Zhang Li, Fan Zhiqiang. (2010) An approach of real-time work-flow modeling based on UML. J. Journal of Computer Research and Development., 47(7): 1184–1191. [Google Scholar]
- H. Tabatabaee. (2013) Work Flow Scheduling Modeling in Grid Computing Using Linear Switching State Space. In: International Scientific Academy of Engineering and Technology. Dubai, UAE. pp. 80–85. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Weizhen, Wang He. (2019) Enhancing flexibility method of monitoring system based on workflow. J. Computer Engineering and Design., 40(9): 2704–2711. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Yanhong, Xu Taishan, Xu Lixiong. (2010) Cluster computing mode for transient stability-constrained preventive control implementation and total transfer capability calculation. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems., 34(1), 32–35. [Google Scholar]
- Jain, T., Singh, S.N., Srivastava, S.C. (2008) Dynamic available transfer capability computation using a hybrid approach. J. IET Proceedings: Generation, Transmission & Distribution., 2(6): 775–788. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Kai, Fang, D.Z., Chung, T.S. (2003) Algorithm for analysis of power transmission limit under transient stability constraints. In: 2003 Sixth International Conference on Advances in Power System Control, Operation and Management APSCOM 2003. IET, Hong Kong, China. pp. 360–365. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shengming, Xu Taishan, Xu Jianbing. (2011) Research and implementation of asynchronous concurrent scheduling model for online system. In: ICHCC High Performance Networking, Computing, and Communication Systems Second International Conference. Singapore. pp. 592–599. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.