E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Ren, D.H and Fan, S. G. (2011) Analysis of protection misoperation arisen from DC power system ground and its countermeasures. Power supply and consumption., 28: 39–45. [Google Scholar]
- Zou, J. et al. (2017) Analysis of Accident Caused by One Point Ground Fault in DC System. ln: 2017 International Conference on Computer Technology, Electronics and Communication (ICCTEC), Dalian, China, pp. 955–959. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, M. G., Cui, H. (2017) A new DC system fault detection method based on improved unbalanced bridge. ln: 2017 4th International Conference on Electric Power Equipment -Switching Technology (ICEPE-ST), Xi’an, pp. 419–423. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z. X., Xie, Z.C. (2018) Novel DC Bias Suppression Device Based on Adjustable Parallel Resistances. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery., 33: 1787–1797. [Google Scholar]
- Li, D.H., Shi, L.T. (2005) An overall scheme to detect grounding faults in dc system of power plants and substations. Power System Technology., 29: 56–59. [Google Scholar]
- Li, L.W., Chen, W. B., Ma, P. (2008) Novel Insulation Supervising Instrument for DC System and Its Realization. High Voltage Engineering., 34: 2322–2326. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.