E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Yan Y, Ye G, Zhang Z. Yaw Control of Electric Wheel Vehicle Based on Model Predictive Control, Journal of Wuhan University of Science and Technology, 2018, 41(3): 226–231. [Google Scholar]
- Alipour H, Sabahi M, Sharifian M B B. Lateral stabilization of a four-wheel independent drive electric vehicle on slippery roads, Mechatronics, 2015, 30: 275–285. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Z, Feng Y, Xiong L. Review on Vehicle Dynamics Control of Distributed Drive Electric Vehicle, Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2013, 49(8): 105–114. [Google Scholar]
- Kim W, Kyongsu Y, Jongseok L. Drive Control Algorithm for An Independent 8 In-wheel Motor Drive Vehicle, Journal of Mechanical Science & Technology, 2011, 25(6): 1573–1581. [Google Scholar]
- Song C, Li G. Stability Control of Four-Wheel Independent Drive FSEC Racing Car, Auto Engineer, 2020, (7): 31–34. [Google Scholar]
- Fan X, Fan B, Ang H W. Fuzzy Control for Vehicle Stability, Artificial Intelligence, Management Science and Electronic Commerce. 2011, 9(5): 2115–2118. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y, Hedrick J K, Guo K. A Novel Direct Yaw Moment Controller for In-wheel Motor Electric Vehicles, Vehicle System Dynamics, 2013, 51(6): 958–942. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Z. Automobile Theory, China Machine Press, 2018, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.