E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Wenda Tang, etc, “An Offloading Approach in Fog Computing Environment”, IEEE Smart World 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Dan Wu, etc., “Dynamic Distributed Resource Sharing for Mobile D2D Communications”, to appear in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Ye, etc, “A Big Data Driven and Cloud Computing Based ICT Framework for Smart Grid”, submitted to IEEE Communications Magazine 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Qun Wang, etc.: Hierarchical Collaborative Cloud and Fog Computing in IoT Networks. WCSP 2018: 1–72017 [Google Scholar]
- Zhenya, Liu. A&Q for Smart grid knowledge. Perking: Chinese Power Press, 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.