E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- MA, W. M. WU, F. J. Yang, Y. M. et al. (2014) Flexible HVDC transmission technology’s today and tomorrow [J]. High Voltage Engineering, 40(8): 2429–2439. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, G. F. HE, Z. Y. Pang, H. (2013) Research, application and development of VSC-HVDC engineering technology[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 37(15): 3–14. [Google Scholar]
- Hao, W. H. (2017) Research on VSC-HVDC converter station application on offshore platform [J]. Southern Energy Construction, 4(1): 66–70. [Google Scholar]
- Hao, W. H. Zhou, Y. (2019) Research on the selection of key electrical equipments in offshore VSC-HVDC converter station[J]. Southern Energy Construction, 6(1): 31–35. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, W. D. Li, Q. N. Wang, X. et al. (2020) Application status and prospect of VSC-HVDC technology for large-scale offshore wind farms [J]. Electric Power, 53(7): 55–71. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J. Chen, J.Y. Sun, Z. (2017) Optimization of fastening measures for transformer marine transportation[J]. Journal of Dalian Maritime University, 43 (1): 19–23. [Google Scholar]
- Lan, D. N. Xu, Q. Chen, J.Y. et al. (2020) Reinforcement measures of offshore flexible direct current converter valve during marine transportation [J]. Journal of Dalian Maritime University, 46(02): 10–16. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, Y.Z. (1996) Reinforcement and lashing of heavy goods during ocean shipping [J]. Modern Inspection Technology, (3): 36–39. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, L. N. (2006) Safety analyze of large goods transport on the sea[D]. Dalian University of Technology, Dalian. [Google Scholar]
- Standardization Administration of China. (2018) GB/T2423. 56–2018. Environmental testing-part 2: Test Methods-Test Fh: Vibration, broadband random and guidance. China Standard Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Construction of China. (2013) GB50260–2013 Code for seismic design of electrical installation. China Planning Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.