E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Yu, J.C. (2020) Marine nuclear power technology. Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press, Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y.D., Ren, W.X., Yan, J.Y. (2016) Analysis of Hilbert Low-pass filter and improvement of numerical methods. Journal of Vibration, Measurement& Diagnosis., 36(2): 383–389. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Q.A., Wu, Z.Y., Liu, L. (2016) System recognition based on Hilbert-Huang Transform and ideal Band-pass filter. Journal of Vibration, Measurement & Diagnosis., 36(6): 1065–1070. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Y.H., Zhao, Y. (2011) Identification of power quality disturbance based on short-time fourier transform and disturbance time orientation by singular value decomposition. Power System Technology., 35(08): 174–180. [Google Scholar]
- Kong, L.J. (2014) Matlab wavelet analysis super learning manual. Posts & Telecom Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X.D. (2015) Modern Signal Processing. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, J.S., Yu, D.J., Yang, Y. (2004) Energy operator demodulating approach based on EMD and its application in mechanical fault diagnosis. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering., 40(8): 115–118. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, S.R., Zhong, Y.M. (2006) A new envelope algorithm of Hilbert-Huang transform. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing., 20 (8): 1941–1952. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang, L., Yan, X.A. (2014) Performance contrast between LMD and EMD in fault diagnosis of turbine rotors. Journal of Chinese Society of Power Engineering., 34 (12): 945–950. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, L., Chen, L., Zhang L.M. (2018) De-noising of vibration signal of sealed magnetoresistive motor CRDM based on semi-soft wavelet threshold and Hilbert transformation. Atomic Energy Science and Technology., 52 (2): 314–319. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.