E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- P. Zhao, Y. Zhou. (2020) Active vibration control of flexible-joint manipulators using accelerometers. The Industrial Robot, 47: 33–34. [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, Q. Chen, L. He, Q. Li. (2017) Kinematic analysis and design of a novel 3T1R 2-(PRR) 2RH hybrid manipulator. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 112: 105–122. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ma, A. Poo, M. Ang, G. Hong, H. See. (2018) Design and control of an end-effect or for industrial finishing applications. Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 53: 240–253. [Google Scholar]
- N. Neda, F. Ahmad, M. M. Bagher. (2020) Observer-based robust control for flexible-joint robot manipulators: A state-dependent Riccati equation-based approach. Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 42: 3135–3155. [Google Scholar]
- G. Yang, Y. Liu, M. Jin. (2020) A new control method of flexible-joint manipulator with harmonic drive. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 234: 1868–1883. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, H. Wang, W. Liu, et al. (2020) A learning-based multiscale modelling approach to real-time serial manipulator kinematics simulation. Neurocomputing, 390: 280–293. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.