E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Y. Wang, J. H. Meng, X.Y. Zhang, L. Xu. Control of PMSG-based wind turbines for system inertial response and power oscillation damping. J. IEEE Transaction on Sustain Energy, 6, 2: 565–574 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Sreedivya, P. A. Jeyanthy and D. Devaraj. An Effective AVR-PSS Design for Electromechanical Oscillations Damping in Power System, In: 2019 IEEE International Conference on Clean Energy and Energy Efficient Electronics Circuit for Sustainable Development (INCCES). Krishnankoil. 1–5 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Lu, W.Y. Zhang, T. Wang, Y. P. Cai, et al. Parameter Tuning and Simulation Analysis of PSS Function in Excitation System with Suppression of Low Frequency Oscillation, In: 2019 IEEE 8th International Conference on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection (APAP). Xi'an. 474–479 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Garcı, O. G. Bellmunta, F. D. Bianchi, A. Sumpera. Power oscillation damping supported by wind power: A review. J. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16, 7: 4982–4993 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, J. R. Gracia, T. J. King, Y. L. Liu. Frequency regulation and oscillation damping contributions of variable-speed wind generators in the U.S. Eastern Interconnection (EI). J. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 6, 3: 951–957 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Hughes, O. A. Lara, N. Jenkins, G. Strbac. A power system stabilizer for DFIG-based wind generation. J. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 21, 2: 763–772 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh, A. J. Allen, E. Muljadi, V. Gevorgian, Y.C. Zhang, S. Santoso. Interarea oscillation damping controls for wind power plants. J. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 6, 3: 967–975 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Liao, Z.Y. He, Y. Xu, C. Guo, Y. D. Zhao, K. P. Wong. A sliding mode based damping control of DFIG for interarea power oscillations. J. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 8, 1: 258–267 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. L. Fan, H. P. Yin, Z. X. Miao. On Active/Reactive Power Modulation of DFIG-Based Wind Generation for Interarea Oscillation Damping. J. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 26, 2:513–521 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Bian, Y. Ding, Q. Y. Jia, L. Shi, X.P. Zhang, L. L. Kwok. Mitigation of sub-synchronous control interaction of a power system with DFIG-based wind farm under multi-operating points. J. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 12, 21: 5834–5842 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Q. Zhong and W. Ming. Stabilization of Cascaded DC/DC Converters via Adaptive Series-Virtual-Impedance Control of the Load Converter. J. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 31, 9: 6057–6063 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Pham, H.H. Lee. Effective Coordinated Virtual Impedance Control for Accurate Power Sharing in Islanded Microgrid. J. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 68, 3: 2279–2288 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Li, T. Zheng, S.F. Huang, Y.P. Wang. UPFC fault ride-through strategy based on virtual impedance and current limiting reactor. J. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 125:1–13 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Gao, H.R. Zhao, Y.H. Gui, D. Zhou, F. Blaabjerg. An Improved Direct Power Control for Doubly Fed Induction Generator. J. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 36, 4: 4672–4685 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- C. Wu, D. Zhou, F. Blaabjerg. Direct Power Magnitude Control of DFIG-DC System Without Orientation Control. J. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 68, 2: 1365–1373 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.