E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- M.L. Spann, S.B. Pratap, M.D. Werst, et al., The self-excitation process in electrical rotating machines operating in pulsed power regime, IEEE Trans. Magn. 39, 1, 529–537 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Ye, K.X. Yu, H. Zhang, et al., Optimized design and simulation of an Air-Core pulsed alternator, IEEE Tran. Plasma Sci. 43, 5, 1405–1409 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Fan, Principle and application technology of synchronous motor (PP Press, Beijing, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Xie, K.X. Yu, C.Y. Ye, et al., Transient analysis of Air-Core pulsed alternators in Self-Excitation mode, IEEE Tran. Plasma Sci. 43, 5, 1415–1420 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.X. Yu, C.Y. Ye, Y. Pan, ICEMS, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, Y. Kang, Power Electronics (HE Press, Beijing, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.