E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- S. Chacko, J.M. Chung, Thermal modeling of Li-ion polymer battery for electric vehicle drive cycles, J. Power Sources 213, 296–303 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shah, V. Vishwakarma, A. Jain, Measurement of Multiscale Thermal Transport Phenomena in Li-ion Cells: A Review, J. Electrochem. Energy 13, 030801 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Xu, P. Han, S. Dong, et al. Li4Ti5O12-based energy conversion and storage systems: Status and prospects, Coordin. Chem. Rev. 343, 139–184 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Schröer, E. Khoshbakht, T. Nemeth, et al, Adaptive modeling in the frequency and time domain of high-power lithium titanate oxide cells in battery management systems, J. Energy Storage, 32, 101966 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zheng, Q. Sun, G. Liu, et al, Correlation between dissolution behavior and electrochemical cycling performance for LiNi1/3Co1/3Mn1/3O2-based cells, J. Power Sources, 207, 134–140 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. He, F. Ning, Q.H. Yang, et al, Structural and thermal stabilities of layered Li(Ni1/3Co1/3Mn1/3)O2 materials in 18650 high power batteries, J. Power Sources, 196, 10322–10327 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, M. Winter, M. Lewerenz, et al, Analysis of cyclic aging performance of commercial Li4Ti5O12-based batteries at room temperature. Energy, 173, 1041–1053 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Svens, R. Eriksson, J. Hansson, et al, Analysis of aging of commercial composite metal oxide Li4Ti5O12 battery cells, J. Power Sources, 270, 131–141 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Abdul-Quadir, T. Laurila, J. Karppinen, et al, Heat generation in high power prismatic Li-ion battery cell with LiMnNiCoO2 cathode material, Int. J. Energ. Res., 38, 1424–1437 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Smith, C.Y. Wang, Power and thermal characterization of a lithium-ion battery pack for hybrid-electric vehicles, J. Power Sources, 160, 662–673 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.