E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- General Office of NDRC, Comprehensive Department of NEA. Opinions on deepening the construction pilot work of power spot market [EB/OL]. [2020–02–20]. https://www.ndrc.gov.cn/xxgk/zcfb/ghxwj/201908/t20190807_960970.html. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Zeng D, Tian L, et al. Control strategy for operating flexibility of coal-fired power plants in alternate electrical power systems[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2015, 35(21): 5385–5394. [Google Scholar]
- Fujian Provincial Development and Reform Commission. Reform and implementation plan for deepening formation mechanism of tariff for coal-fired power generation in Fujian province [EB/OL]. http://fgw.fujian.gov.cn/zfxxgkzl/zfxxgkml/yzdgkdqtxx/202001/t20200108_5176301.htm. [Google Scholar]
- David A K, Wen F. Strategic bidding in competitive electricity markets: a literature survey[C]//2000 Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting (Cat. No. 00CH37134). IEEE, 2000, 4: 2168–2173. [Google Scholar]
- Bing L, Xiuli W, Ying G, et al. Analysis on bidding strategy of independent power producer in days-ahead market [J][J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2002, 26(24): 8–14. [Google Scholar]
- Fansheng L, Lijie X, Wei W. Analysis of dynamic cost in power plant operation for bidding[J]. POWER SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY-BEIJING-, 2001, 25(7): 44–47. [Google Scholar]
- Gallestey E, Stothert A, Antoine M, et al. Model predictive control and the optimization of power plant load while considering lifetime consumption[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2002, 17(1): 186–191. [Google Scholar]
- Jianping Z, Hao Z. Preliminary study on bidding strategy for electricity market[J]. Electric Power, 2001(03):9–11 [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Jiaju Q, Daozhuo J. BPN based day-ahead unconstrained market clearing price forecasting model[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2001, 25(19): 11–14. [Google Scholar]
- Li C, Guo Z. Short-term system marginal price forecasting with hybrid module[C]//Proceedings. International Conference on Power System Technology. IEEE, 2002, 4: 2426–2430. [Google Scholar]
- Wang A, Ramsay B. Prediction of system marginal price in the UK Power Pool using neural networks[C]//Proceedings of International Conference on Neural Networks (ICNN'97). IEEE, 1997, 4: 2116–2120. [Google Scholar]
- Nogales F J, Contreras J, Conejo A J, et al. Forecasting next-day electricity prices by time series models[J]. IEEE Transactions on power systems, 2002, 17(2): 342–348. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia R C, Contreras J, Van Akkeren M, et al. A GARCH forecasting model to predict day-ahead electricity prices[J]. IEEE transactions on power systems, 2005, 20(2): 867–874. [Google Scholar]
- Diao Q, Lin J, Ni Y, et al. Game theory and its applications in power markets[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2001, 25(1): 19–23. [Google Scholar]
- Shang J C, Huang Y H, Zhang W C, et al. A model and algorithm of game theory based bidding strategy for an independent power provider[J]. Automat Electric Power Syst, 2002, 26(9): 12–5. [Google Scholar]
- Niu H, Baldick R, Zhu G. Supply function equilibrium bidding strategies with fixed forward contracts[J]. IEEE Transactions on power systems, 2005, 20(4): 1859–1867. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.