E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Howland, H. C., Howland B. (1974) Photorefraction: A technique for study of refractive state at a distance. Journal of the Optical Society of America. 2, 64: 240–249. [Google Scholar]
- Kaakinen, K. (1979) Simple method for screening of children with strabismus, anisometropia or ametropia by simultaneous photography of the corneal and the fund us refleses. Acta Ophthalmologica, 57: 161–171. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shi, W. Y., Sui, C. H., Wang, H. L. (2011) Design and research of the focusing optical system for the auto refractometer. Optical Instruments, 57: 161–171. [Google Scholar]
- Seidemann, A., Schaeffel, F., Guirao. A., et al. (2002) Peripheral refractive errors in myopic, emmetropic, and hyperopic young subjects. Journal of the Optical Society of America, 19: 2363–2373. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li, X., Chen, J., Xu, L. (2000) Image sensor for testing refractive error of eyes. In: International Conference on Sensors and Control Techniques (ICSC2000). Shanghai. 230–233. [Google Scholar]
- Schaeffel, F., Farkas, L., Howland, H. C. (1987) Infrared photoretinoscope. Applied Optics, 8, 26: 1505–1509. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, T., Zou, L. E., Chen, J. B., et al. (2002) Design and research of digital photorefraction device. Optical Instruments, 6, 24: 42–46. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, X. Y. (2002) Automatic detection system of elliptical aperture based on digital image processing. Nanjing Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J. M. (2019) Design and research of eccentric photographic vision screening Instrument. Changchun University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.