E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zhang W, Lian J, Chang C, et al. Aggregated modeling and control of air conditioning loads for demand response. IEEE transactions on power systems, 28, 4655–4664(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Steenhof P A. Decomposition of electricity demand in China's industrial sector. Energy Economics, 28, 370–384(2006). [Google Scholar]
- Huang A Q, Crow M L, Heydt G T, et al. The Future Renewable Electric Energy Delivery and Management (FREEDM) System: The Energy Internet. Proceedings of the IEEE, 99, 133–148(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Briguglio L, Nigrelli M, Eichinger F, et al. A marketplace-based approach to demand-side management in the smart grid. ERCIM NEWS, 32, 7–8(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yun Yang, Zhuangzhi Fang, Fanpeng Zeng, et al. Research and prospect of virtual microgrids based on energy internet. 2017 IEEE Conference on Energy Internet and Energy System Integration, 1, 26–28(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Jizhong Zhu, Pingping Xie, Peizheng Xuan, et al. Renewable energy consumption technology under energy internet environment. 2017 IEEE Conference on Energy Internet and Energy System Integration, 1, 26–28(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiao, Ge Beichang, Zang Tianlei, et al. Management system research of large-scale new energy development based on energy internet[J]. 2017 IEEE Conference on Energy Internet and Energy System Integration, 1, 26–28(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Chun-Cheng Lin, Der-Jiunn Deng, Wan-Yu Liu, et al. Peak Load Shifting in the Internet of Energy With Energy Trading Among End-Users. IEEE Access, 13,123–133(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Xiao J, Bai L, Li F, et al. Sizing of energy storage and diesel generators in an isolated microgrid using discrete Fourier transform (DFT). IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 5, 907–916(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Li S, Zhang W, Lian J, et al. Market-based coordination of thermostatically controlled loads-Part I: A mechanism design formulation. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31, 1170–1178(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Hongwen He, Rui Xiong, Hongqiang Guo, Shuchun Li. Comparison study on the battery models used for the energy management of batteries in electric vehicles. Energy Conversion and Management, 64, 35–41(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Lu L, Han X, Li J, et al. A review on the key issues for lithium-ion battery management in electric vehicles. Journal of power sources, 226, 272–288(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Thomas A. Modularized battery management for large lithium ion cells. Journal of Power Sources, 196, 458–464(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang J C, Wen F, Wen J P, et al. Battery Management System Used in Electric Vehicles. Power Electronic Technology, 45, 2–10(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Jianqiu, Liangfei. Control system design of hybrid fuel cell city bus. Engineering Sciences, 8, 84–91(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Xing Yinjiao, Eden W. M. Ma, Kwok L. Tsui. Battery Management Systems in Electric and Hybrid Vehicles. Energies, 4, 1845–1849(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Chan C C. The state of the art of electric, hybrid, and fuel cell vehicles. Proceedings of the IEEE, 95, 704–718(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Haisheng, Cong T N, Yang W, et al. Progress in electrical energy storage system: a critical review. Progress in Natural Science, 19, 291–312(2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.