E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Liang Wei, Jin Xiaolong, Mu Yunfei, et al. (2014) Service restoration method to active distribution network with microgrids and electric vehicles[J]. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 26(6): 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Pei Wei, Sheng Kun, Kong Li, et al. (2008) Impact and improvement of distributed generation on distribution network voltage quality[J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, 28(13): 152–157. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiaoyi, Jeffrey Andle, Wang Xiaofeng, et al. (2019) Feasibility study on installation method of surface acoustic wave (SAW) sensor circuit breaker contact arm[J]. High Voltage Apparatus, 55(1): 72–79. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xinbo, Xue Zhipeng, Tian Yi, et al. (2019) Early thermal fault warning strategy of high voltage switch cabinet and its application[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 39(7): 181–187. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Changming, Liu Gang, Xiong Ju, et al. (2011) HVS insulation accident's analysis and countermeasures[J]. High Voltage Apparatus, 47(7): 90–93. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhichun, Le Jian, Jin Chao, et al. (2011) HV and MV switch cabinet over-temperature supervising system based on gas sensor[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 31(4): 116–119. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Jian. (2012) Heating mechanism analysis on metal-enclosed HVS contact with measures to prevent overheating[J]. High Voltage Apparatus, 48(8): 114–117. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Jing, Shu Hongchun, Wang Ke, et al. (2014) State evaluation algorithm based on catastrophe progression method of HVSs[J]. High Voltage Apparatus, 40(8): 2372–2380. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Jing, Shu Hongchun, Wang Ke, et al. (2014) State evaluation based on AHP fuzzy theory of HVSs[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 40(10): 3186–3192. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Yanan, Liu Dongming, Sui Huibin. (2017) Comprehensive evaluation for switchgear based on the normal cloud model and D-S evidence theory[J]. High Voltage Apparatus, 53(9): 247–252. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xueyan, Zhang Zhousheng, Dong Na, et al. (2019) State evaluation method of multidimensional switchgear data based on adaptive PSO-LSSVM[J]. Water Resources and Power, 37(1): 179–182. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Quan, Zhou Yunhai, Yao Junwei, et al. (2019) State evaluation of vacuum circuit breaker based on combination weighting and ideal interval method[J]. High Voltage Apparatus, 55(4): 44–50. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Han, Li Shiying, Qi Yanxun, et al. (2020) State evaluation method of high⁃voltage switchgear based on comprehensive weighting and WRSR[J]. High Voltage Apparatus, 56(2): 47–52. [Google Scholar]
- Production and technology department of state grid. (2008) Compilation of regulations and technical standards for equipment condition maintenance[M]. Beijing: China Electric Power Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yuehua, Huang Gang. (2017) Improved method of determining comprehensive weight based on rough set theory and AHP[J]. Measurement & Control Technology, 36(6): 132–135. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yunpeng, Xu Ziqiang, Fu Haochuan, et al. (2020) Insulation condition assessment method of power transformer based on improved extension cloud theory with optimal cloud entropy[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 46(2): 397–405. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhiliang, Wu Bing, Xing Shuren, et al. (2004) Application of fuzzy centralization statistical method in weighted index value of coal mine safety assessment[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 14(1): 71–73. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Ruijin, Huang Feilong, Yang Lijun, et al. (2010) Calculation method of power transformer condition assessment index weight using unascertained theory[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 36(9): 2219–2224. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jiamei, Li Canbing, Peng Minfang, et al. (2018) Vulnerable links analysis based on integrated active power betweenness in active distribution network[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 46(1): 41–48. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Cuiyang, Jiang Quanyuan, Tang Yajie, et al. (2019) Fault diagnosis of power dispatching based on alarm signal text mining[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 39(4): 126–132. [Google Scholar]
- Chen S, Chen Y, Yuan F, et al. (2018) Establishment of herbal prescription vector space model based on word co-occurrence[J]. The Journal of Supercomputing, 3: 3590–3601. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Yuehua, Wen Guihua, Guo Weiqiang. (2005) Patent categorization based on kernel vector space model[J]. Journal of South China University of Technology (Natural Science Edition), 33(8): 58–61. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Jiayan, Liu Qiao, Wu De, et al. (2018) Smooth support vector machine with similarity-based feature transformation technique and fuzzy C-means clustering[J]. ACTA Electronica Sinica, 46(11): 2714–2724. [Google Scholar]
- Q/GDW 1906–2013. Standard for classification of primary equipment defects in transmission and transformation[S]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.