E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Y. Jun, Z. Changsheng, L. Shibin, Research on transmission line micro-meteorological monitoring temperature and humidity sensor. Electric Power Science and Engineering, 34(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, Development and application of online monitoring system for 110 kV transmission lines in Shengli oilfield. Electronic Design Engineering, 29(2021). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lin-lin, W. Qing-lin, G. Yun-li, Y. Hui, J. Ming-shun, Fabrication and Performance of Optical Fiber GratingSensors Packaged in Composite Substrate. Material engineering, 9(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhi, Z. Xuefeng, W. Zhanjun, et al. Study on FBG sensor’s steel capillary encapsulating technique and sensing properties. Chinese Journal of Lasers, 29(2002) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rujun, Z. Bailin, H. Pengfei, et al. Influence of encapsulation structures for embedded fiber-optic Bragg grating sensor on strain measurement. Optics and Precision Engineering, 22(2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Linlin, W. Qinlin, W. Xiaoxia, et al. Protection technology of optical fiber grating sensors embedded in fiber composite laminates. Acta Materiae Compositae Sinica, 33(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.