E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Sun Hongbin, Wu Wenchuan, Zhang Boming, et al. Study on Simulation of Security Constrained Global Reactive Optimal Control. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 1999, 23(5): 4–8. [Google Scholar]
- Khankikiar V, Chandra A. A new control philosophy for a unified power quality condition (UPQC) to coordinate load reactive power demand between shunt and series inverters [J]. IEEE Trans on Power Delivery, 2008, 23(4): 2522–2534. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Hong-kai. The Theoretical Analysis of the Qualification of Transformers in Juxtaposed Circulation. Gansu Metallurgy, 2009, 31(3): 99. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Lei, Chen Shiguo, XU Wei, et al. Circulating Current Control for Paralleling Transformers. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2010, 34 (4): 75–79. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shuang, WU Liping. Abnormal Reason Analysis on Reactive Power Data in Side-by-Side Operation of Main Transformer. Transformer, 1999, 36(6): 32–34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.