E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Du Meimei, Wei Na, Zhao Dongyan, et al. Study on particle size of polymer microsphere for profile control by using a static laser particle size analyzer. [J]. Oilfield chemistry, 2015, 32 (4): 617–620. [Google Scholar]
- Du Rongrong, Liu Xiang. Progress in preparation of acrylamide polymer microsphere by reverse microemulsion polymerization [J]. Progress of chemical engineering, 2015, 34 (8): 3065–3074. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Weimin, Chen Yonghao, Cao Min, et al. Performance evaluation and application of YG polymer microsphere for deep profile control agent [J]. Oil and gas field development and mining, 2011, 28 (3): 327–330. [Google Scholar]
- Lou Zhaobin, Li Dishu, Fan Aixia, et al. Study and application of polymer microsphere flooding control in Wen 25 east block of Zhongyuan Oilfield [J]. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University, 2012, 34 (5): 125–132. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yanjie. Research and application of polymer microsphere profile control technique in three north field oil field [D]. Beijing, China University of Petroleum (Beijing), 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Eric D, Brigitte B, David R. Chemical EOR for Heavy Oil: the Canadian Experience[R], SPE 169715-MS, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Wei. Improve the oil displacement agents of flexible micro gel [Q], the recovery rate of Beijing, according to the Beijing Kerui Energy Technology Development Co. Ltd, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Guoyou. To improve the oil displacement agent flexible gel /SMG series [Q], the recovery rate of Beijing, Beijing startwell new Mstar Technology Ltd, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Song Hongtao, Chen Liang. Oil with deep profilecontrol agent JBT-WQ [Q] elastic polymer ball, Beijing, Beijing, Czech Bote Energy Technology Co. Ltd, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Na, Yu Jing, Ma Wenheng, et al. With flexible micro gel technology specification [Q], flooding, Renqiu, Huabei Oilfield Company of PetroChina Co Ltd, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.