E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Brook E J & Buizert C. (2018) Antarctic and global climate history viewed from ice cores. Nature, 558(7709): 200–208. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mcgwire K C, Hargreaves G M, Alley R B, et al. (2008) An integrated system for optical imaging of ice cores. Cold Regions Science and Technology, 53: 216–228. [Google Scholar]
- Takata M, Shoji H, Miyamoto A, et al. (2003) Comparative studies in method for stratigraphical structure measurement of ice cores: Identification of cloudy bands. Chinese Journal of Polar Science, 14: 73–80. [Google Scholar]
- Sjgren B, Brandt O, Nuth C, et al. (2014) Instruments and Methods Determination of firn density in ice cores using image analysis. Journal of Glaciology, 53: 413–419. [Google Scholar]
- Kinnard C, Koerner R M, Zdanowicz C M, et al. (2008) Stratigraphic analysis of an ice core from the Prince of Wales Icefield, Ellesmere Island, Arctic Canada, using digital image analysis: High-resolution density, past summer warmth reconstruction, and melt effect on ice core solid conductivity. Journal of Geophysical Research, 113: D24120. [Google Scholar]
- Krischke A, Oechsner U, Kipfstuhl S. (2015) Rapid Microstructure Analysis of Polar Ice Cores. Optik & Photonik, 10: 32–35. [Google Scholar]
- Weikusat I, Jansen D, Binder T, et al. (2017) Physical analysis of an Antarctic ice core—towards an integration of micro-and macrodynamics of polar ice. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 375: 20150347. [Google Scholar]
- Svensson Anders, Søren Wedel Nielsen, Sepp Kipfstuhl, et al. (2005) Visual stratigraphy of the North Greenland Ice Core Project (NorthGRIP) ice core during the last glacial period. Journal of Geophysical Research Atmospheres, 110: D02108. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.