E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Jiang Yi, Yang Xiu. my country’s building energy consumption status and problems in building energy efficiency[J]. China Construction, 2006(2): 12–18. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Qingpeng, Wang Xin, Xiao He, et al. Current status and characteristics of energy consumption in public buildings in China[J]. Building Science and Technology, 2009(8): 38–40. [Google Scholar]
- Li Nan, Liao Jianke, Zheng Wenqian, Liu Hong. Thermal comfort analysis of a combined air conditioning system with cooling ceiling and displacement ventilation[J]. Journal of Central South University (Natural Science Edition), 2012, 43(06): 2434–2440. [Google Scholar]
- Shenzhen Academy of Building Research Co., Ltd. Green Office Building Design and Cases in South China [M]. Shenzhen: China Construction Industry Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yeboah S K, Darkwa J. A critical review of thermal enhancement of packed beds for water vapour adsorption [J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 58: 1500–1520. [Google Scholar]
- Misha S, Mat S, Ruslan M H, et al. Review of solid/liquid desiccant in the drying applications and its regeneration methods [J]. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 2012, 16(7): 4686–4707 [Google Scholar]
- Hamed A M. Desorption characteristics of desiccant bed for solar dehumidification/humidification air conditioning systems [J]. Renewable Energy, 2003, 28(13): 2099–2111. [Google Scholar]
- Yadav A, Bajpai V K. Experimental comparison of various solid desiccants for regeneration by evacuated solar air collector and air dehumidification [J]. Drying Technology, 2012, 30(5): 516–525. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.