E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Kokjohn, S.L., Hanson, R.M., Splitter, D.A., Reitz, R.D. (2009) Experiments and modeling of dual-fuel HCCI and PCCI combustion using in-cylinder fuel blending. SAE Paper 2009–01–2647. [Google Scholar]
- Duraisamy, G., Rangasamy, M., Govindan, N. (2020) A comparative study on methanol/diesel and methanol/PODE dual fuel RCCI combustion in an automotive diesel engine. Renew Energ, 145: 542–556. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, P., Yao, C.D., Han, G.P., Wei, H.Y. (2015) The impact of intake air temperature on performance and exhaust emissions of a diesel methanol dual fuel engine. Fuel, 162: 101–110. [Google Scholar]
- Curran S, Hanson R, Wagner R, Reitz, R. (2013) Efficiency and emissions mapping of RCCI in a light-duty diesel engine. SAE Tech Paper 2013–01–0289. [Google Scholar]
- Maurya, Kumar R. (2018) Characteristics and control of low temperature combustion engines. Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y.P., Jia, M., Xu, L.L., Bai, X.S. (2020) Multiple-objective optimization of methanol/diesel dual-fuel engine at low loads: A comparison of reactivity controlled compression ignition (RCCI) and direct dual fuel stratification (DDFS) strategies. Fuel, 262: 116673. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J.L., Shang, H.Y., Wang, H., Zheng, Z.Q., Wang, Q.P., Xue, Z.Z., Yao, M.F. (2017) Investigation on partially premixed combustion fueled with gasoline and PODE blends in a multi-cylinder heavy-duty diesel engine. Fuel, 193: 101–111. [Google Scholar]
- Splitter, D., Hanson, R., Kokjohn, S., Wissink, M. (2011) Injection effects in low load RCCI dual-fuel combustion. SAE Paper 2011–24–0047. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.