E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Li, Q., Yang, D. Q., Yu, Yang. (2018) Numerical calculation method of acoustic-solid coupling for low-frequency underwater radiation noise of ships. Vibration and Impact, 37(3): 194–197. [Google Scholar]
- Bolton, J.S., Shiau, N.M., Kang, Y.J. (1996) Sound transmission through multi-panel structures lined with elastic porous materials. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 191(3): 317–347. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Z., Mei, J., Yang, M., et al. (2008) Membrane-Type Acoustic Metamaterial with Negative Dynamic Mass. Physical Review Letters, 101(20): 204301. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Jiuhui., Ma, Fuyin., Zhang, Siwen., et al. (2016) A review of the application of acoustic metamaterials in low frequency vibration and noise reduction. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 52(13): 68–78. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Zhenbo., Yu, Xiang., Lau, Siu-Kit., et al. (2020) Membrane-type acoustic metamaterial with eccentric masses for broadband sound isolation. Applied Acoustics, 157: 107003. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Guojian., Wu, Jiuhui., Lu, Kuan., et al. (2020) Broadband low-frequency membrane-type acoustic metamaterials with multi-state anti-resonances[J]. Applied Acoustics, 159: 107078. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Jialong., Yao, Hong., Du, Jun., et al. (2016) Analysis of structural sound insulation properties of membrane type acoustic metamaterial plates. Journal of Artificial Crystals, 45(10): 2549–2555. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.