E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Ma, Z.F. (2009) Hydraulics and Pneumatics. Mechanical Industry Publishing, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.W., Zhang, H.J., Huang, Y. (2005) Hydraulics and Pneumatics. Mechanical Industry Publishing, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X. (2007) Analysis of the causes of hydraulic impact and its elimination. Development and innovation of mechanical and electrical products, Commun, 1: 88–89. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L.P. (2009) Principle, Use and Maintenance of Hydraulic Valves. Chemical Industry Publishing, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y.L. (2008) Questions and Answers on Hydraulic Maintenance Technology. Chemical Industry Publishing, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y., Xu, B., Zhou, S. (2008) Research on hydrodynamic compensation of high-speed on-off valve. Construction machinery, Commun, 8: 46–47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.