E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Tayor, K.G., Owens, P.N. (2009) Sediments in urban river basins: a review of sediment-contaminant dynamics in an environmental system conditioned by human activities. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 9: 281–303. [Google Scholar]
- Perelo, L. W. (2010) Review: In situ and bioremediation of organic pollutants in aquatic sediments. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 177(1–3): 81–89. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, C. (2012) Experimental research on the remediation of sediment in black-odorous rural river by using biostimulant and microbial agent. Guangxi University. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, R.R. (2013) Screening of high efficiency degradation bacterium about shanbei oil sludge and its degradation abilities. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Hao, H.Q., Sun, Y. M., et al. (2008) Research progress on microbial degradation of Petroleum hydrocarbons. Hebei Chemical Industry, 31(12): 4–6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X.J. (2018) The characteristics of pollutants in sediment and the research of in-situ controlling in Beiyun River, China. Dalian Ocean University. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, G.H., Wan, L., et al. (2003) Research progress on bioremediation of soil contaminated by petroleum hydrocarbons. Ecology and Environment, 12(2): 220–223. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Q.Y. (2016) The research of screening and degradating optimization of oil reduction bacteria in oil wastewater. Xi’an Polytechnic University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.