E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zhang Y Y, He G X, Wei H R. (2009) Application of Hybrid TOPSIS Method in Selection of Slotting Optimization Program [J]. Logistics Sci-Tech, No.7: 41–57. [Google Scholar]
- Yang K. (2016) Design of an Automatic Warehouse Delivery Picking Subsystem [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology: 29–36. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H W, Xie J W, Ge J A, Yangc X, Liub Z. (2019) Intuitionistic fuzzy set threat assessment based on improved TOPSIS and multiple times fusion [J]. Control and Decision, Vol.34, No.4: 811–815. [Google Scholar]
- Ren F L, Kong M M. (2019) A fuzzy linguistic TOPSIS decision making method based on alternatives-linguistic terms decision matrixes [J]. Control and Decision, Vol.34, No.3: 602–610. [Google Scholar]
- Yan B, Liu S, Huang Y H. (2017) Application of discrete imperialist competitive algorithm in warehouse order scheduling [J]. Control and Decision, Vol.32, No.1: 39–46. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Deng J, Wang S Y. (2016) Survey on optimization algorithms for distributed shop scheduling [J]. Control and Decision, Vol.31, No.1: 1–11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.