E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Kirsch U, Papalambros P Y. Structural reanalysis for topological modifications - a unified approach [J]. Struct Multidiscip Optim, 2001, 21(5): 333–44. [Google Scholar]
- Kirsch. U., Papalambros. P. Y. Exact and accurate solutions in the approximate reanalysis of structures [J]. Aiaa Journal, 2001, 39(11): 2198–205. [Google Scholar]
- Chen. S.H, Yang. Z.J. A universal method for structural static reanalysis of topological modifications [J]. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2004, 61(5): 673–86. [Google Scholar]
- Liu. H.F., Wu. B.S, Li. Z.G. Simple iteration method for structural static reanalysis [M]. 2015, 141(2): 04014111 [Google Scholar]
- Wu. B, Li. Z. Static reanalysis of structures with added degrees of freedom [J]. Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2005, 22(4): 269-81. [Google Scholar]
- Wu. B.S, Lim. C.W, Li. Z.G. A finite element algorithm for reanalysis of structures with added degrees of freedom [J]. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 2004, 40(13–14): 1791–801. [Google Scholar]
- Levy. R., Kirsch. U., Liu. S. Reanalysis of trusses using modified initial designs [M]. Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Wu. B, Li. Z, Li. S. The implementation of a vectorvalued rational approximate method in structural reanalysis problems [J]. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2003, 192(13–14): 1773–84. [Google Scholar]
- Liu. H.F, Wu. B.S, Li. Z.G. Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient Method for Static Reanalysis with Modifications of Supports [J]. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 2015, 141(2). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.