E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Wang Deshi. Theory on vibration of gun[M]. Beijing: Weapon Industry Press, 2015: 12–29. [Google Scholar]
- Mi Liangchuan, Shi Yubin, Wang Pengfei. Influence of barrel straightness on projectile jump tics, 2013, 25(1): 94–98. [Google Scholar]
- Mi Liangchuan, Liu Min, Gao Shuzi. Mathematic description and test analysis on launched projectile muzzle velocity jumping angle during howitzer firing[J]. Journal of gun launch and control, 2013, 3: 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Zhiguo, Zhou Yanhuang, Qi Liting. Analysis of First round deviation factors and treatment of experiment data[J]. Journal of gun launch and control, 2007, 12(4): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Б. В. Орлов, Э. К. Ларман, В. Г. Маликов. Structure and design for barrel [M]. WANG Tianhuai, LIU Shuhua, translated. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 1982: 169–187. [Google Scholar]
- PU Fa. The formation ang estimation of the muzzle angle ang its effect upon the jump angle and firing[J]. ACTA Armamentar[J], 1983, 4(1): 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- JIN Zhiming. Gun interior ballistics[M]. Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology Press, 2004, 63–66. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xunguo. Research on optimization design of the screw gas pressure elevating and equilibrating mechanism[M]. Nan Jing: Nanjing University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Dekui, Wang Ruxin, Ying Yanlin. Analysis of equilibrator for naval gun[J]. Journal of Naval Academy of Engineering, 1993(2): 56–62. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yuedong, Wang Deshi. Analysis of naval vibration based on Guass minimum constraint theory[J]. Journal of Naval University of Engineering, 2009(10): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.