E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Wang W.C, Li Z.W. (2013) Progress on Energy-saving Technology on External Wall. Science & Technology Review, Vol.13, pp. 76–79. [Google Scholar]
- Xiu H.G, Zhu L, Guo Q.Z. (2011) The Application of Glazed Hollow Beads in Thermal Insulation Structure of Gallery and its Energy Conservation Effect. Advanced Materials Research, Vol.250–253, pp. 895–900. [Google Scholar]
- Li W.L, Wang J, Geng G.Q. (2014) Optimizing the Design of New Composite Insulation Mortar Recipe. Materials Review, Vol.S2, pp. 356–359. [Google Scholar]
- Wang F, Liu Z.H, Deng Z.P, et al. (2016) Effect on the performance of mortar using different volume content of SiO2 aerogel. Journal of Functional Materials, Vol.04, pp. 64–69. [Google Scholar]
- Guo J.T. (2011) Study on silica aerogel/glazed hollow beads composite thermal insulating mortar. Chang’an University, Xi’an. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng L, Huang S.W, Hu X, et al. (2008) Influence of aggregate grading on properties of expanded perlite-vitrified microsphere thermal insulation mortar. New Building Materials, Vol.12, pp. 56–59. [Google Scholar]
- Ni W, Xu L, Liu F.M. (2007) Experimental study on expanded perlite/glass bead composites. New Building Materials, Vol.03, pp. 42–44. [Google Scholar]
- Bulent Y, Paki T. (2009) Thermal insulation enhancement in concretes by adding waste PET and rubber Pieces. Construction and Building Materials, Vol.23, pp. 1878–1882. [Google Scholar]
- Serina Ng, Jelle B.P, Sandberg L.I.C. (2015) Experimental investigations of aerogel-incorporated ultra-high performance concrete. Construction and Building Materials, Vol.77, pp. 307–316. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.