E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Nosratian Ahour J, Seyedtabaii S. (2017) Determination and localisation of turn-to-turn fault in transformer winding using frequency response analysis. IET Science, 12: 291–300. [Google Scholar]
- Singh S, Bandyopadhyay M. (2010) Dissolved gas analysis technique for incipient fault diagnosis in power transformers. IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, 26: 41–46. [Google Scholar]
- Venikar P A, Ballal M S. (2017) Search Coil Based Online Diagnostics of Transformer Internal Faults. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 32: 2520–2529. [Google Scholar]
- Pham D A K, Pham T M T. (2013) A new method for purposes of failure diagnostics and FRA interpretation applicable to power transformers. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 20: 2026–2034. [Google Scholar]
- Fernandez F O, Ortiz A. (2017) Transformer health indices calculation considering hot-spot temperature and load index. IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, 33: 35–43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.