E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Shouding Li, Yan Li, Jie Tian, Yuming Zhao, Min Yang, Jun Luo, Yuancheng Cao, Shijie Cheng. Current status and emerging trends in the safety of Li-ion battery energy storage for power grid applications[J]. Energy storage science and technology, 2020, 9 (05): 1505–1516. [Google Scholar]
- Hongliang Yuan, Xiuli Si, Huijiao Ma. Application Discussion about Functional Safety in Energy Storage Field[J]. Electrical & Energy Management Technology, 2019 (20): 83–88. [Google Scholar]
- Bing Chen, Qibing Zhang, Haowei Wang, Xiang Gao, et al. Application and Thinking of Large-Scale Monitoring System for Grid Side Energy Storage Power Station[J]. Electric Engineering, 2019 (09): 115–118. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Hui, Fei Gao, Kai Yang, Na Hui, et al. Patent Analysis of Safety Protection Technology for Lithium Ion Batteries[J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2018, 44(01): 106–118. [Google Scholar]
- Genian Yuan, Jun Sheng, Jian Zhou, Xinghua Li. Thermal Runaway Safety Design of a Power Battery System [J]. The World of Power Supply, [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Yang, Qiong He, Xuan Wu, Bo Lei. Laser welding technology of explosion-proof valve of power battery[J]. Welding Technology, 2018 (10): 18–22. [Google Scholar]
- Hao he, Junan Pan, Weixin Lei, Yong Pan, et al. Preparation of conductive fire retardant and its application in Li-ion battery[J]. Energy Storage Science and Technology, 2019, 8(04): 718–724. [Google Scholar]
- Bo Yang, Feng Li, Bing Liu. Preparation of ceramic diaphragm lithium battery and its low temperature performance monitoring [J]. Chinese Journal of Power Sources, 2020, 44(02): 165–167+234. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.