E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Yu Q.X. Prevention and control of mine gas[M]. Xuzhou: China University of Mine and Technology Press, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Aruny. The Prediction and Prevention of Coal Mine Gas Dynamic Phenomena[M] Beijing: Coal Industry Press. 1992 [Google Scholar]
- Saghafi. A, Computer simulation of gas flow in coal mine and its application in the prediction of gas emission and gas drainage[C]. 22nd international mining safety conference proceedings. Beijing: Coal Industry Press, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Liang B, Zhang M.T. The numerical simulation on the seepage law of compressible gas in coal seams[C]. North of China rock mechanics and engineering applications conference proceedings. Beijing: Science Press, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Q.J, Feng S.H, etc. The mathematical model of three-dimensional steady seepage and gas distribution in stope and its finite element solution[J], Journal of Liaoning Technical University. 1990, 9(3): 39~46. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou S.N, Lin B.Q. The Theory of Gas Flow and Storage in Coal Seams, China Coal Industry Press. 1998. [Google Scholar]
- C, Meile, K, Tuncay. Scale dependence of reaction in porous media [M]. Advances in Water Resources. Volume 29, Issue 1, January 2006: 62–71. [Google Scholar]
- Biswal B.M, Hilfer R. Quantirtative analysis of experimental and synthetic microstructures for sedimentary rocks[J]. Physica A, 1999, 273(324): 452–475. [Google Scholar]
- B. Straughan. Structure of the dependence of Darcy and Forchheimer coefficients on porosity [J]. International Journal of Engineering Science. 2010, 48(11): 1610–1621. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Singh, R. Kumar, etc. Unsteady hydromagnetic convective flow in a vertical channel using Darcy-brinkman-forchheimer extended model with heat generation [J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2011, 54(25–26): 5633–5642. [Google Scholar]
- M.B. arah, A Hassairi. On the dirichlet distributions on symmetric matrices[J]. journal of statistical planning and inference, 2009, 139(8): 2559–2570. [Google Scholar]
- Giovanni valente John von Neumann’s mathematical “Utopia” in quantum theory[J]. Studies In History and Philosophy of Modern Physics, 2008, 39(4): 860–871. [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Wang. A homogenization theory for geomaterials: nonlinear effect and water flow [D]. Nagoya: Nagoya University (Japan), 1996. [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Wang. Numerical solutions for flow in porous media [J]. Int. J. Numer. Anal.Meth. Geomech., 2003; 27:565–583. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.