E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zeng Ming, Yu Zhuangzhuang, Wang Yuqing, Tian Shi, Cui Kai, Zhao Juan, Cui Rongjing. Distribution network investment scale optimization model based on transmission and distribution price constraints[J]. Smart Power, 2020, 48(11): 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ling, Wu Hongliang, Peng Daoxin. Grid investment scale prediction under the new round of transmission and distribution price supervision cycle——Based on optimized support vector machine model[J]. Technoeconomics, 2020, 39(10): 45–53. [Google Scholar]
- Pu Di, Xu Xiaomin, Niu Dongxiao. Research on the investment strategy of complex grid under the promotion of smart grid [J]. Complexity Science Management, 2020(02): 51–64. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Bin, Su Wenjun, Zhang Xiaoxuan, Luan Fengkui. Research on key influencing factors and transmission paths of power grid investment[J]. Price Theory and Practice, 2019 (05): 104–108+133. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaomin, Niu Dongxiao, Qin Honghao, Wu Han, Zhu Guorong. Research on the Influencing Mechanism of Internal and External Factors in the Investment Capacity of Power Grid Enterprises[J]. Management Review, 2017, 29(03): 74–89. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.