E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- T. Chen, L. Luo, S. Deng, et al. Sorption of tetracycline on H3PO4 modified biochar derived from rice straw and swine manure. Bioresource Technology, 2018, 267: 431–437. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liang, M. Pei, D. Wang, et al. Improvement of soil ecosystem multifunctionality by dissipating manure-induced antibiotics and resistance genes. Environmental Science & Technology, 2017, 51: 4988–4998. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ye, G. Zeng, H. Wu, et al. Co-occurrence and interactions of pollutants, and their impacts on soil remediation-A review. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 2017, 47: 1528–1553. [Google Scholar]
- X. Ren, G. Zeng, L. Tang, et al. Sorption，transport and biodegradation-An insight into bioavailability of persistent organic pollut-ants in soil. Science of the Total Environment, 2018, 610–611: 1154–1163. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, P. Xu, G. Zeng, et al. Bioremediation of soils contaminated with polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, petroleum, pesticides, chlorophenols and heavy metals by composting: Applications, microbes and future research needs. Biotechnology Advances, 2015, 33:745–755. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ye, G. Zeng, H. Wu, et al. Biological technologies for the remediation of co-contaminated soil. Critical Reviews in Biotechnology, 2017, 37: 1062–1076. [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Cheng, Z. X. Wang, Y. Zhang, et al. Bio-inspired loose nanofiltration membranes with optimized separation performance for antibiotics removals. Journal of Membrane Science, 2018, 554:385–394. [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Ghuge, A. K. Saroha, Catalytic ozonation of dye industry effluent using mesoporous bimetallic Ru-cu/SBA-15 catalyst. Process. Saf. Environ. Prot, 2018, 118: 125–132. [Google Scholar]
- G. Ramírez, F. J. Recio, P. Herrasti, C. Ponce-de-León, I. Sirés, Effect of RVC porosity on the performance of PbO2 composite coatings with titanate nanotubes for the electrochemical oxidation of azo dyes, Electrochim. Acta, 2016, 204: 9–17. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wong, H.H. Tumari, N. Ngadi, N.B. Mohamed, O. Hassan, R. Mat, N.A. Saidina Amin, Adsorption of anionic dyes on spent tea leaves modified with Polyethyleneimine (PEISTL), J. Clean. Prod, 2019, 206: 394–406. [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Holkar, A. J. Jadhav, D. V. Pinjari, N. M. Mahamuni, A. B. Pandit. A critical review on textile wastewater treatments: possible approaches. J. Environ. [Google Scholar]
- Manage. 2016, 182: 351–366. [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Sahoo, M. Armandi, R. Arletti, M. Piumetti, S. Bensaid, M. Manzoli, S. R. Panda, B. Bonelli, Pure and Fe-doped CeO2 nanoparticles obtained by microwave-assisted combustion synthesis: Physico-chemical properties ruling their catalytic activities towards, CO oxidation and soot combustion. Appl. Catal. B: Environ, 2017, 211: 31–45. [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Rath, S. S. Behera, B. Priyadarshinia, S. R. Panda, D. Mandal, T. Sahoo, S. Mishra, P. K. Parhi, Influence of Mg doping on ZnO NPs for enhanced adsorption activity of Congo Red dye. Appl. Surface Sci, 2019, 491: 256–266. [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Oyewo, M. S. Onyango, C. Wolkersdorfer. Adsorptive performance of surface-modified montmorillonite in vanadium removal from mine water. Mine Water Environ, 2017, 36: 628–637. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.