E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Yang Xueyin. Flow Analysis and Optimal Design of Typical Pipeline Accessories [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2012. 7. [Google Scholar]
- Chi Ting. Hydraulic Calculation of Steam Pipeline and Study on Flow Field Characteristics of Valve Transient Closure [D]. Harbin Engineering University, 2015. 3. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huihui. Study on Flow Characteristics and Noise of Pipeline System [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2017. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zeshen. Fluid-structure Coupling Vibration Test and Numerical Simulation of Water Transmission Pipeline [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2016. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Daobin, Zhao Wenli, et al. Analysis of Flow Resistance Characteristics and Structure Optimization of Brake Pipeline Based on FLUENT [J]. Journal of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, 2012, 29 (10): 1172–1174. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Lufeng, Zheng Haicun. A Hydraulic-Thermal Coupling Calculation Method of Steam Pipe Network [J]. China Sciencepaper, 2013, 08: 812–815. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hai. An Object-oriented Hydraulic Calculation Method of Multi-heat Source Annular Pipe Network [N]. Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), 2012, 46 (10). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.