E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- S. Gössling, D. Scott & C. Michael Hall, Pandemics, tourism and global change: A rapid assessment of COVID-19, J. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 29:1, 1–20(2021) [Google Scholar]
- Contractor, F.J, The world economy will need even more globalization in the post-pandemic 2021 decade. J. Int Bus Stud (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Arribas-Ibar, Manel; Nylund, Petra A.; Brem, Alexander. 2021. “The Risk of Dissolution of Sustainable Innovation Ecosystems in Times of Crisis: The Electric Vehicle during the COVID-19 Pandemic” Sustainability 13, no. 3: 1319. [Google Scholar]
- Rutynskyi, Mykhailo and Halyna Kushniruk. “The Impact of Quarantine due to COVID-19 Pandemic on the Tourism Industry in Lviv (Ukraine).” Problems and Perspectives in Management 18, no. 2 (07, 2020): 194–205 [Google Scholar]
- Masiero, Gilmar, et al. Electric vehicles in China: BYD strategies and government subsidies. J. RAI Revista de Administração e Inovação 13.1 (2016): 3–11 [Google Scholar]
- H. Davies, The impact of competitive structure and technological environment on design management: a case study of the UK touring caravan industry. J. Design Studies 14.4 (1993): 365–378 [Google Scholar]
- S. Boyd, R Butler. Managing ecotourism: An opportunity spectrum approach. J. Tourism Management 17.8: 557–566 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wan et al. Research on new energy automobile manufacturing service derivatization based on TRIZ. J. Sustainability 12.16: 6652(2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. He, JS. Zhou, L Ling, A study of supporting legal. policies for improving China's new energy automobile industry based on environmental benefits equilibrium-enlightenment from the environmental subsidies of Germany legal system. J. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 42.29: 18699–18708 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiao, PP. Liu, A study on the policy framework of market cultivation in the new energy automobile industry in China. J. 2015 International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Sciences (LISS). IEEE, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- GQ. Fang, New energy automobile industry development commercial mode research. J. Special Zone Economy, 07 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- YY Qiu, Analysis of and reflections over the development of new energy automobile and intelligent manufacturing. J. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 1486. 3. IOP Publishing, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- S. Volo, O. Giambalvo, Tourism statistics: Methodological imperatives and difficulties: The case of residential tourism in island communities. J. Current Issues in Tourism 11. 4: 369–380(2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tudorache et al. Difficulties and challenges in applying the european tourism indicators system (ETIS) for sustainable tourist destinations: the case of braşov county in the Romanian carpathians. J. Sustainability 9.10:1879(2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Okumus, O Fevzi, Tourism higher education in Turkey. J. Journal of teaching in travel & tourism 5.1–2: 89–116(2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Schéou, A. Southon. Ambiguities and difficulties in partnership relations: the case of ‘fair tourism’ in Western Africa. J. Current issues in tourism, 16.7–8: 753–772 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Nawar, Insights into the main difficulties of achieving sustainable development of tourism in Iraq. J. Annals of the University of Oradea, Geography Series/Analele Universitatii din Oradea, Seria Geografie, 24.1: 32–43(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Rita, Paulo. Tourism in the European Union. J International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management (2000) [Google Scholar]
- YF. Lin, PL. Liu, Chinese development strategy and economic convergence. J Economic Research Journal 3.002 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.