E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zhang S.L., Li Q. The Development and Scale of the Nuclear Power in China under the Restraint of Low Carbon. China Population, Resources and Environment, 2015, 25(06): 47–52. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z.Y., Liu M. Review and Suggestions on Nuclear Power Industry in China [J]. China Mining Magazine, 2020, 29(S1): 5–11. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao C.K. Development Status and Outlook for Nuclear Power in China [J]. Nuclear Power Engineering, 2018, 39(05): 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J.Y., et al., Status and Trend of China's Nuclear Power Development in the Post-Fukushima Era [J]. Future and Development, 2015, 39(09):42–46. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y.H., et al., Analysis on the development of localization of China's nuclear power industry [J]. Science Technology and Industry, 2020, 20(05): 113–118. [Google Scholar]
- Han Z.H., Chen F.B. and Qin X.Y. Analysis on Nuclear Power and Renewable Energy Coordinated Development in future [J]. Shanghai Energy Conservation, 2020(12): 1374–1380. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.