E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Ma D, Chen W. (2016) Analysis of China’s 2030 Carbon Emission Peak Level and Peak Path. China population, resources and environment. 26: 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Salahuddin M, Alam K. (2015) Internet usage, electricity consumption and economic growth in Australia: time series evidence. Telematics and Informatics 32(4): 862–878. [Google Scholar]
- Rifkin J. (2011) The third industrial revolution: how lateral power is transforming energy, the economy, and the world. Palgrave MacMillan, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Aghaei J, Alizadeh M I. (2013) Demand reponse in smart electricity grids equipped with renewable energy generations: a review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 18: 64–72. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Z, Zhao J, Wen F, et al. (2014) From smart grid to energy internet: basic concept and research framework. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(15): 1–9 [Google Scholar]
- Fingrid. (2019) Fast frequency reserve–solution to the nordic inertia challenge. https://www.fingrid.fi/en/pages/news/news/2019/report-fast-frequency-reserve--solution-to-the-nordic-inertia-challenge. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng M. (2014) Two Key Issues in the Transformation to Clean Energy in China. China Electric Power News. 2014–9–26(1) [Google Scholar]
- Tang J, Zhou Z, Niu J, et al. (2014) An energy efficient hierarchical clustering index tree for facilitating time-correlated region queries in the internet of things. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 40: 1–11 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.