E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- J. Wu, J. Yan, H. Jia, N. Hatziargyriou, N. Djilali, and H. Sun, “Integrated Energy Systems,” Applied Energy, vol. 167, pp. 155–157, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Koirala, E. Koliou, J. Friege, R. A. Hakvoort, and P. M. Herder, “Energetic communities for community energy: A review of key issues and trends shaping integrated community energy systems,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 56, pp. 722–744, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P.-H. Li and S. Pye, “Assessing the benefits of demand-side flexibility in residential and transport sectors from an integrated energy systems perspective,” Applied Energy, vol. 228, pp. 965–979, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Alharbi and K. Bhattacharya, “Stochastic Optimal Planning of Battery Energy Storage Systems for Isolated Microgrids,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 211–227, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W. Kim, J. Shin, and J. Kim, “Operation Strategy of Multi-Energy Storage System for Ancillary Services,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 4409–4417, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bahramirad, W. Reder, and A. Khodaei, “Reliability-Constrained Optimal Sizing of Energy Storage System in a Microgrid,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 2056–2062, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Baker, G. Hug, and X. Li, “Energy Storage Sizing Taking Into Account Forecast Uncertainties and Receding Horizon Operation,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 331–340, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, H. Sun, X. Shen, Y. Guo, Q. Guo, and T. Xia, “Two-stage robust planning-operation co-optimization of energy hub considering precise energy storage economic model,” Applied Energy, vol. 252, p. 113372, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Shen, G. Ghatikar, Z. Lei, J. Li, G. Wikler, and P. Martin, “The role of regulatory reforms, market changes, and technology development to make demand response a viable resource in meeting energy challenges,” Applied Energy, vol. 130, pp. 814–823, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Bartusch and K. Alvehag, “Further exploring the potential of residential demand response programs in electricity distribution,” Applied Energy, vol. 125, pp. 39–59, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bahrami and A. Sheikhi, “From Demand Response in Smart Grid Toward Integrated Demand Response in Smart Energy Hub,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 650–658, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, J. Walrand, and K. Ramchandran, “Optimal demand response with energy storage management,” in 2012 IEEE Third International Conference on Smart Grid Communications (SmartGridComm), (2012), pp. 61–66. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.