E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zhao Xin, Zheng Lifeng, Deng Longzheng. Research and application status of lithium-ion power batteries and their key materials, J. New Materials Industry, 2006, 9: 44–47. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xinhua, Tian Jun, Chen Hua. Heavy metal pollution in lead storage battery industry and countermeasures, J. Pollution Technology, 2013, 26(3): 33–35. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jin, Zhang Yu, Li Jinglin. Feasibility analysis of the application of lithium iron phosphate batteries in substation systems, J. East China Electric Power, 2009, 37(10): 1693–1697. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jiayuan, Lai Qiu. Research on the application of lithium iron phosphate battery DC power supply system, J. Yunnan Electric Power Technology, 2011, 39(5): 45–47. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hong, Zhang Guanghui, Xing Jingyuan. Application research and practice of lithium iron phosphate batteries in substations, J. Power Technology, 2011, 35(8): 902–905. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.