E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Merritt R M, Gusevik R, Buckler W, et al. Well remediation using expandable cased-hole liners[J]. World Oil, 2002, 223(7): 56–65. [Google Scholar]
- MA Hongtao, JI Changjie. The development and application of expandable tubular technique[J]. Foreign Oil Field Engineering, 2006, 22(2): 20–24. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Xingbo, LI Qian, Liu Yonggang. Optimized design of variable diameter expandable Tool for expandable tubular[J]. Oil Field Equipment, 2008, 37(11): 23–25. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Tao. Diameter taper variable structure optimization and mechanics analysis[D]. Qingdao: China University of Petroleum (Huadong), 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Peiliang, Jing Enjiang, Wang Yuduo, et al. Drilling and expandable casing completion for complex formation isolation in sidetrack well[J]. China Petroleum Machinery, 2015, 43(12): 25–28. [Google Scholar]
- LI Tao. Solid expandable tubular patching technique for high-temperature and high-pressure casing damaged wells[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2015, 42(3): 374–378. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Songbo, Pei Xiaohan, Shi Bairu, et al. Wear resistance and anti-friction of expandable cone with hard coating[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2016, 43(2): 297–302. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.