E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- W.M. Jang. Diversity order and coding gain of general-order rectangular QAM in MIMO relay with TAS/MRC in Nakagami-fading [J]. IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, 2014, 63(7): 3157–3166. [Google Scholar]
- A. Sendonaris, E. Erkip, B. Aazhang. User cooperation diversity. Part I and II [J]. IEEE Trans. on Communications, 2003, 51(11): 1927–1948. [Google Scholar]
- J. Feng, R. Zhang, et al. Cooperative medium access control based on spectrum leasing [J]. IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, 2014, 63(1):297–307. [Google Scholar]
- H. Qin, R. Zhang, et al. Distributed cooperative MAC for wireless networks based on network coding [C]. Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), New Orleans, LA, 2015: 2050–2055. [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, Z. Tao, et al. CoopMAC: a cooperative MAC for wireless LANs [J]. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 2007, 25(2): 340–354. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sayed, Y. Yang, H. Hu. CARD: cooperative access with relay’s data for multi-rate wireless Local Area Networks [C]. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC’09), Dresden, Germany, 2009:1–6. [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, N. Cheng, et al. Performance analysis of a cooperative MAC based on opportunistic relaying for ad hoc networks [C]. 2010 International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing (WCSP), Suzhou, China, 2010:1–6. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, H. Lim, H. Kim. Hierarchical MAC protocol with multi-channel allocation for enhancing IEEE 802.11ah relay networks [C]. 2015 International Conference on Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2015: 1458–1463. [Google Scholar]
- N. Marchenko, C. Bettstetter. Cooperative ARQ with relay selection: an analytical framework using semi- Markov processes [J]. IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, 2014, 63(1): 178–190. [Google Scholar]
- E. Molina, J. Matias, et al. Managing path diversity in layer 2 critical networks by using OpenFlow [C]. Pout IEEE Network and Service Management (CNSM), Barcelona, Spain. 2015: 394–397. [Google Scholar]
- E. Telatar. Capacity of multi-antenna Gaussian channels [J]. AT&T Bell Technical Memorandum, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Laneman and G.W. Wornell. Distributed spacetime-coded protocols for exploiting cooperative diversity in wireless networks[J]. IEEE Trans. Inform Theory, 2003, 49: 2415–2425. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, R. ADVE, T.J. LIM. Outage probability at arbitrary SNR with cooperative diversity[J]. IEEE Communication Letters, 2005, 9(8):700–702. [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Hunter, S. Sanayei, A. Nosaratinia. Outage analysis of coded cooperation [J]. IEEE Trans. Information Theory, 2006, 52(2): 375–391. [Google Scholar]
- S. Nadarajah. On outage probability of selection cooperation [C]. Wireless Pers Commun, 2013, 71:1331–1337. [Google Scholar]
- G. Cheng, et al. Outage probability analysis of decode-and-forward relaying systems with energy harvesting [C]. 2018 4th International Conference on Big Data Computing and Communications (BIGCOM), 2018, 1: 28–33. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.