E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Chen Xiao, Li Meiling, Zhang Zhuangzhuang. Environmental Regulation, Government Subsidies and Green Technology Innovation — An Empirical Study Based on the Mediation Effect Model[J]. Industrial Technology Economics, 2019, 38(09): 18–25. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jingmiao, Zhao Yuzhe, Wu Chunyou, et al. Research on the Choice of Oriented Technology Innovation under Green Growth[J]. Journal of Management Science, 2018, 21(10): 61–73. [Google Scholar]
- He Xiaogang. Energy constraints, green technology innovation and sustainable growth: theoretical models and empirical evidence[J]. Journal of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, 2015(04): 30–38. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yurong. Comparative Research on the Green Technological Innovation Performance of Enterprises in Various Regions of my country [J]. Technoeconomics, 2012, 31(10): 52–59. [Google Scholar]
- Han Rumei, Liu Yanchun. Research on the evaluation of Green Technology Innovation Efficiency of Industrial Enterprises in my country[J]. Technoeconomics and Management Research, 2017(5): 53–57. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Liangwen, Liang Shengrong. Green technology innovation efficiency and factor decomposition of China’s provincial industrial enterprises[J]. China Population·Resources and Environment, 2016, 26(09): 149–157. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.