E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Fang. J.F. (2017) Experimental study on chemically enhanced biological phosphorus removal in municipal sewage treatment plants. Chemical Management, 33:122–125 [Google Scholar]
- BELLIER N, CHAZRENC F, COMEAU Y. (2006) Phosphorus removal from wastewater by mineral apatite. Water Research, 40(15): 2965–2971. [Google Scholar]
- Yu R, Sun L, Sun T. (2012) Study on the flocculating mechanism of microbial flocculants overview and illustration. Journal of safety and Environment, 12(1):24–26. [Google Scholar]
- Liao. Y.H., Cheng. Q.P., Deng. F. (2016) Semi-coke adsorption of heavy metals in aquaculture wastewater. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 10(4):1842–1846. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou. S.Y., Yang. K., Wu. X.F. (2016) Research progress on the mechanism of constructed wetland plants to remove heavy metals in wastewater. Wetland Science, 14 (5):717–724. [Google Scholar]
- Li. H.X, Qin. Z.H, Lu. Y. (2018) Study on the influence of pH, H2, and H2S on the degradation of organic matter in anaerobic digestion. Resource conservation and environmental protection, 4:82–83. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.