E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Wang Huihui. Study on flow characteristics and noise of pipeline system [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2017. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhiyong, Shen Rongying. Analysis of the vibration response of the liquid filled straight pipe system [J]. Journal of Vibration Engineering, 2000, 13(3): 455–461. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chenyang, Li Weijia, Li Tiecheng. Numerical analysis of sound field of hydraulic pipeline considering fluid-structure interaction [J]. Ship Science and Technology, 2011, 33(4): 25–29. [Google Scholar]
- Chi Ting. Hydraulic calculation of steam pipeline and study on flow field characteristics of valve transient closing [D]. Harbin Engineering University, 2015. 3. [Google Scholar]
- Go Lufeng, Zheng Haicun. Hydraulic and thermal coupling for steam pipe network [J]. China Science Paper, 2013, 08:812–815. [Google Scholar]
- Wng Hai. Analysis of multi-sources looped-pipe network based on object-oriented methodology [N]. Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering science), 2012, 46 (10). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xueying. Flow analysis and optimization design of typical pipeline accessories [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2012.7. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zeshen. The experiment and numerical simulation of fluid solid coupling vibration of water conveyance pipeline [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2016. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Daobin, Zhao Wenli, etc. Flow resistance characteristic analysis and structure optimization of brake pipeline based on FLUENT [J]. Mechanical and electrical engineering, 2012, 29(10): 1172–1174. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Gongmin, Chen Hao, Li Shuaijun. Influence of steam parameters on dynamic characteristics of pipeline system [J]. Chinese Journal of Solid Mechanics, 2012, 33(2): 168–175. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhongzu, Sun Yudong, Wu Yousheng. Research status and Prospect of fluid structure coupling vibration and sound propagation in pipelines [J]. Journal of Ship Mechanics, 2001, 5(2): 82–90. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Fayuan, Huang Yuying, Ren Zhiliang, etc. Transfer matrix method for analysis of critical velocity of curved pipe [J]. Chinese Journal of Solid Mechanics, 2000, 21(01): 33–39. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.