E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Qi Xiao. Difficulties and breakthroughs in energy price reform[J]. Chinese Industry & Economy, 2020, 1(4):107–109. [Google Scholar]
- LV Jianzhong. Difficulties and reflections of energy reform in Mexico[J]. World Petroleum Industry, 2019, 26(4):1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Cong Xinxing. Thoughts and suggestions on accelerating the market-oriented reform of China's refined oil products[J]. International Petroleum Economics, 2018, 26(12):18–22. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Shun. Unswervingly push forward the market-oriented reform of northeast electric power to realize energy efficient utilization and green development[J]. China Electric Power, 2018, 1(11):88–89. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qiang. Reform and opening up promote the development of Yunnan power market reform[J]. China Power Enterprise Management, 2018, 1(34):45–49. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Hui, Zhou Hailang, Yang Huabing, et al. Foreign power market reform and development and Its Enlightenment to China[J]. China Market, 2019, 1(5):63–65. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Qiushi, Zhou Xiaobing, Yang Dongjun, et al. Study on Goal and Mentality of Power Grid Planning after Power Market Reform[J]. Hubei Electric Power, 2018, 42(6):27–31+37. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peng, Cao Yujie. Review and Prospect of power market reform in 2018[J]. China Power Enterprise Management, 2019, 1(13):54–57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.