E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Li L, He H, Fan T, Liu H, Yang T, Wan L, Huang F, Li Z. China Petroleum Exploration, 25, 01: 1–10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Q, Wu N, Yan W, Chen N. Evaluation method of deep natural gas resources [J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 40, 4: 383–394, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Liu H, Liu J, Liu H, Qiu J, Cai B, Liu J, Yang Z, Liu Y. Oil and Gas Reservoirs in Tarim Basin [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 40, 11: 76–88, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Sun L, Zou C, Zhu R, Zhang Y, Zhang S, Zhang B, Zhu G, Gao Z. Formation, distribution and potential of deep oil and gas in China [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 40, 06: 641–649, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Guoqi W, Jun L, Caiyuan D, Xinfeng N, Jianping Y, Ronghu Z, Guangren M, Guangyou Z. Petroleum Exploration and Development in Tarim Basin [A]. Natural Gas Specialized Committee of China Petroleum Institute. The 31st National Natural Gas Academic Conference [C]. Natural Gas Specialized Committee of China Petroleum Society: Natural Gas Specialized Committee of China Petroleum Society, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Sun L, Zhou X, Wang G. New progress of petroleum geology and main exploration direction in Tarim Basin [J]. Chinese Journal of Geology, 02, 167–178, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- He D, Li D, He J, Wu X. Geological Characteristics and Exploration Implications of the Kuqa Depression and Southwest Depression in Tarim Basin [J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 34, 02:201–218, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- KANG Y. Petroleum resource potential and exploration direction in Tarim Basin [J]. Petroleum Science Bulletin, 3, 04: 369–375, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Wang J, Feng J, Chen L, Shen Q. Petroleum Drilling Techniques, 40,03:73–77, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q, Li Y. Application of high-temperature resistant KCl poly-sulfonate drilling fluid system in FX well in Iran [J]. Oil Drilling & Production Technology, 34, 01: 50–53, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu D, Xu H, Wu X, Chen Y, Xu J. Petroleum Drilling Techniques, 48, 05: 49–54. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Chen J, Wang X, Gao Y, Zhang J. Application of paraffin nanoemulsion drilling fluid technology in horizontal well [J]. Drilling Fluid & Completion Fluid, 27, 04: 87–89+102, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Lan Q, Li G, Zhang J, He Xi, Liu B. Influence factors of performance of paraffin nanoemulsion and preparation by low-energy emulsification method [J]. Petroleum Drilling Techniques, 40, 01: 58–63, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ye Y, Sheng Y, Zhang Q, et al. Plugging Performance Evaluation of Nanoemulsion in Ultrafine Drilling and Completion Fluid by Pressure Conduction Method[J]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 603 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.