E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- The State Council of the People’s Republic of China. (2021) Guiding Opinions of the State Council on Accelerating the Establishment and Improvement of a Green and Low-Carbon Circular Development Economic System. http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2021–02/22/content_5588274.htm [Google Scholar]
- The State Council of the People’s Republic of China. (2006) National Medium and Long-term Science and Technology Development Plan Outline (2006～ 2020). http://www.gov.cn/gongbao/content/2006/content_240246.htm [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, X.H., Liu, R.X, Shen, Y.B., (2014) An improved method for cloud solar radiation numerical simulation based on satellite data assimilation and LAPS-WRF model system. Chinese Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 38(03):577–589 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, W.L., Liu, C.L, Lin, Y.J. (2019) Rolling prediction of solar radiation intensity in clear sky based on AOD estimation. Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica, 40(07):1797–1804. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Z.H., Sun P.J., Zhang R. (2015) Application of error stepwise approximation method in short -term solar radiation forecast. Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica, 36(10):2377–2383. [Google Scholar]
- Perez R.E. Lorenz, S.P, M. Beauharnois, G. Van K, et al. (2013) Comparison of numerical weather prediction solar irradiance forecasts in the US,Canada and Europe. Solar Energy, 94:305–326. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Y.Q., Chen Z.H., Wang M.H., (2011) Forecasting hourly solar total radiation based on WRF model output statistics. Chinese Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 34(03):363–369. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z.Q., (2020) A review of the effects of aerosols on weather, climate and environment in China. Chinese Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 43(01):76–92 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng F, Zhang J.Y., Liu R.B, (2021) The Influence of Air Quality on Solar irradiances in most air polluted months in China, IOP Publishing Ltd, Chongqing, Volume 657 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.