E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Yang Zhixin, Liu Hui, Xu Guijun, et al. Research progress on chemical constituents, pharmacological action and clinical application of black ant [J]. China Pharmacy, 2020, 31(09): 1148–1152. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Dongmei, Wei Guining. Progress in pharmacological studies on active components of the Formicidae [J]. Chinese Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology, 2019, 33(10): 831.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jianjun. Studies on the chemical constituents and pharmacological activities of Polytidae nymphylla and Cricephalus nigricans [D]. Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2015.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Shuixiang, LI Yuezhong, Tang Liang, et al. Inhibitory effect of Chrysomya megacephala extract on leukemia and lung cancer cells. Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, 2008, 15 (4): 286–288.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Jinxia, Feng Yajuan, Zhang Zhaoxiang, et al. Study on the antioxidant capacity of subchronic cadmium exposed mice [J]. China Journal of Industrial Medicine, 2009, 22(02): 98–100.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang ZiSheng. Study on the protective effect of Polygonum flavescens on testicular injury in mice infected with cadmium [D]. Anhui Agricultural University, 2018. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang LeLe. A preliminary study on the effect of selenium on cadmium induced renal pathological injury in rats and the mechanism of toxicity [D]. Fourth Military Medical University, 2017. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.